This statement applies to Flexity, LLC and the www.PowerSquid.com web site.
Our Privacy Commitment to You
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. With stringent internal policies, regulations, and safeguards, Flexity is committed to conducting its business in a manner that actively supports and ensures your personal privacy at all times. Our disclosure statement is as follows:
- We do collect information you choose to submit during your interaction with us.
- For your convenience, PowerSquid.com uses common internet technologies, such as cookies, to save your preferences for future visits to our site.
- We do not store your credit card information.
- We use the information you submit to provide you with information about your order(s).
- We use ownership information to send you necessary information such as warranty information, product improvement programs, safety bulletins, and recall notices.
- We may use the information you provide to inform about our products and offer money saving coupons in the future.
Sharing (Onward Transfer)
- We do not share, trade or sell information about you with other companies or marketing organizations.
- We take all precautions to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all data you input.
- We do not store your credit card number.
- Your encrypted credit card number is transmitted to the appropriate credit card company during order processing via Secure Sockets Layer.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming a payment or refund transaction.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- Never email your credit card number.